“You remember Srebrenica? Vukovar? and Rwanda?”
Twenty years ago when Ratko Mladic’s army of murderers rounded up the men and boys in Srebrenica and systematically slaughtered them, the world did nothing. Nobody did anything about the thugs on the hills overlooking Sarajevo bombarding the city and firing sniper rifles at innocent civilians. Today Turkish President Erdogan and Prime Minister Davutoglu are doing the same in the Kurdistan districts SUR, IDIL, SILOPI and CIZRE.
And Again the world is silent and doing nothing.
Do not allow a new Rwanda, Vukovar and Srebrenica in Kurdistan
1. THE TURKISH STATE CONTINUES ITS ATTACKS IN KURDISTAN
2. MEPS WRITE A LETTER TO PM DAVUTOĞLU ON THE SITUATION IN SUR
3. DEMIRTAŞ AND YÜKSEKDAĞ CALL UPON INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTIONS TO ACT FOR SUR
4. MEP – SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE PKK FROM THE EU LIST OF TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS
5. ACADEMICS IN TURKEY: “WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO THIS CRIME!” WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO THIS CRIME!
6. SOME NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL REACTIONS TO THE ACTIONS OF THE TURKISH STATE IN CIZRE AND SUR…
7. INTELLECTUALS: STOP SUPPORTING ISIS! STOP REPRESSING AND KILLING KURDS
8. WE WILL NOT BE COMPLICIT IN THIS CRIME
9. OUR DEMANDS
10. FOR MORE INFORMATION